Sunday, December 27, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010



A very very happy new year to you all in advance. May this year gives a lot of happiness and God showers all His blessings on you. Have a lucky and wonderful year ahead!!!!

Every new year I make some resolution but this time I am making only one resolution that “I will not make any resolution this year” because at the end of the day it is just making of resolution and everything goes back to the previous situation. We do not do any good for this.

I am leaving for home today. So probably that would be my last post this year. I am very happy because this time Christmas and New Year have come to me early. I am very excited thinking that finally I am going home because after a long time I will enjoy my favorable dishes cooked by Mom.
Hope you people too will enjoy the New Year. Have a blast!!!!!

And now I can hum only one song
“Ghar aaja pardeshi tera desh bulaye re………………”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you too!
this has been a rather wonderful year for you....isn't? and for many of us ..:P
you made a good point regarding resolutions .....i read somewhere that.." new year resolutions are like childhood crushes!"...