1. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
2. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
3. Everyday is about 55 billionths of a second longer than the day before it.
4. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
5. India is at 82.5 degree to Greenwich, London which is about 82.4*4= 330 minutes. That is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Greenwich Time.
6. No piece of paper can be folded in exactly half more than 7 times. (You can try it now with the biggest size of paper)
7. Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
8. If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty
9. Spam generates 33bn KWt-hours of energy every year, enough to power 2.4 million homes, producing 17 million tons of CO2.
10. A badminton shuttle easily travels 180 km/h.