Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Questionnaire...

Q: What has been consistent in these four years of your college life?
A: Ummm… Let me guess. Ok. The differentiation over my body’s fatness is equal to zero. :D

Q: The thing, the book or the situation that has changed you a lot?
A: It is this book The Fountainhead. Though I have not completed it yet but it has changed my thinking a lot. I think everyone must read this book.

Q: What is the happiest moment in your life?
A: It is at 7:20 pm on 24th December 2009.

Q: If you give money, you make his day and if you tell him how to make money, you make his life. Your comment on this sentence?
A: Superb!!!!, Now I will not throw money on beggars. Thanx!!

Q: What is the first thing you do after waking up?
A: I see the roof of my room. Then I pray to God for my better day and touch the feat of the earth.

Q: The best movie in 2009?
A: Well, there is a tie between Wake Up Sid and 3 Idiots. But I think 3 Idiots deserves more credit.

Q: What is a transistor?
A: Let us not get on to the funny business. :P

Q: What makes you happy?
A: Any tiny thing. Even a simple Hi can make me happy.

Q: What are yours two negative and two positive qualities?
A: I do not want to reveal my interview answers.

Q: What is your first reaction when you see a beautiful girl?
A: I see, your eyes are stuck to see that answer.

No comments: