Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Questionnaire

Q: Why people always try to pull me down?
A: It’s good for you. You are on the roll man. I mean you are succeeding otherwise who cares because there are lot many people crawling like insects on the earth.

Q: What is the difference between Intelligence and knowledge?
A: If you have knowledge then only you can prove your intelligence.

Q: I have been with you for last three years but I have not understood you fully?
A: Man, this is your problem, you need to understand me better.

Q: How do you define life?
A: Well I think this is an opportunity given by God to us to find, to develop and to reveal our self (what we are) in reality.

Q: What is the happiest day of your life?
A: I do not take it this way. I think today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today.

Q: Why people are forgetting old heroes?
A: They are not forgetting them but they are trying to emulate new ones strongly.

Q: For what you remain curios about?
A: I want to know each and everything that is happening around the world.

Q: What is love?
A: When you start finding your happiness in somebody’s laughter and sadness in somebody’s anxiety, then you are in love. Its all about giving, taking and caring. Its about respecting who you care and getting respect. Actually this page is too small to write about this topic.

P. S. : Lovers, do correct me if there is anything wrong in this.


Q: Tell me your first crush? Ahem ahem.
A: It’s a bit private. Meet me I will tell you.

Q: What is the most important thing in a relationship?
A: Trust and Honesty.

Q: What encouraged you to start blogging?
A: I just wanted to be the first one to start but Ayush grabbed the opportunity.

Q: Paulo Coelho or Dan Brown?
A: One and only one: Paulo Coelho.

Q: Why are you so much influenced by Paulo Coelho?
A: I am not influenced by him, Rather I am influenced by his writing.

Q: Do you remember any lines of Paulo Coelho Novels?
A: There are many but the best one is: Nothing in this world is absolutely wrong. Even a stop clock is twice right in a day.

Q: What would you do if today is the last day of your life?
A: I would live the same way as I was supposed to live.

Q: How was your Viva today?
A: Don’t you have anything else to talk about?

Q: Is it better to lie sometimes?
A: Never, better hide that part rather than lying.

Q: Who is responsible for the loss of men in blue in 4th ODI?
A: Here you are. Have you forgotten the last two wins?

Q: Your answers are rather nice than questions? From where do you copy all this?
A: Why you are wasting your valuable time in reading these copied answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see i won't waste web-space writing stuffs like "man ur blog is awesome"(which is by the way the case :P and i don't think u need this anymore in ur journey!)
few notables from your post.
1.i don't think anyone can pull you down.and why shud anyone?
2.all bkcds are intelligent but they may not be knowledgable!this can be well understood by the classical example of "cats tail and a dog's tail").....
3.people not understanding you fully is neither their problem nor your problem dude.a man's behaviour is governed by many factors apart from what he or she is really .factors like "immediate environment's effect"(a term coined by me....hope i get nobel prize for this theory b/c some people get this prestigious prize by doing nothing ,atleast i have done something... :p).
4.what is the happiest day of your life?
.....i think you know my answer....(but answer is sweet.)
5.What is love?
....ha ha ha what a question man!
see basically its a seasonal disease which happens during season's transition and has got some connection with spinal chords .....:P
....he he...u very well know that this space is very less for this topic(the problem is not with this space but is with this very topic.)
6.who said ur answers are copied ?