Monday, August 23, 2010

And finally I lost my virginity!!








Ahh!!!!
The day was 21st August, at around 9:15 pm, I lost my virginity.
I am no more a virgin now. Yes I had first official drink of my life on the grand success of one of my close friend getting into NTPC. Many many congratulations to him. May he achieve what he deserves in his life.

He is leaving in a short time but our memories will always bind us together.

I was asleep when his result was declared. When I heard about that I was just wow. Within a minute we planned for an orgy followed by night out. We are new in Kolkata so didnt have much idea about restaurant and hang out places for nights. We phoned our colleagues for the information and finally landed in Bar B-Q in Part Street.

After settling in, I thought whether should I make my foray from this place or should I wait for some time more. After much juggling I thought this is the good time to move on. We finished dinner at around 9:45 PM.
After the party we planned for the night out but we were feeling a bit unsafe in unknown place and also had cash and valuable items with us.

We all four walked in deserted road for an hour at around 11:30 PM. We saw some unwanted/wanted elements in mean time. After that we visited our office where we work and then headed for the night show. When we reached at Bioscope (Movie hall) the main door was about to close. We felt a bit annoyed because we were in full swing. we headed for the home and were finally landed in our flat at around 12:45 AM.

We had an awesome night.

Signing Off
Anil Anuragi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

n1 man and not copied from anywhere.....:)