Monday, July 18, 2011

Time pass post….

Well I haven’t written anything in this space for long so I am just trying remain connected with you all.


Cricketers I respect the most

1.   Sachin Tendulkar
2.   Sourav Ganguly
3.   Anil Kumble
4.   Shaun Pollock
5.   Brett Lee
6.   Adam Gilchrist
7.   Shahid Afridi
8.   Kumar Sangkara
9.   Ross Taylor
10. Wasim Akram
11. Rahul Dravid

My perfect XII for ODI

1.   Sachin Tendulkar
2.   M S Dhoni (Captain and wicket keeper)
3.   Tilakratne Dilshan
4.   Morne Morkel
5.   Graeme Swann
6.   Rickey Ponting
7.   Zaheer Khan
8.   Virendar Sehwag
9.   Lasith Malinga
10. Jacques Kallis
11. Kevin Peterson
12. Muralitharan

I am listing down some of my favorite things which I would love to do at anytime and on any conditions..

1.   Love watching Sehwag’s batting
2.   Harsha Bhogle and Ravi Shastri Commentary
3.   Love to watch Sania Mirza and Rafael Nadal on the court.
4.   Hrithik Roshan’s dance
5.   M S Dhoni presentation ceremonies
6.   Tea (Anytime)
7.   Sharabi
8.   Munaf’s fielding
9.   Dhoni’s world cup winning six
10. To eat Gajar ka Halwa
11. To Listen to Kailash Kher

There might be something more but I can’t remember much right now.

Now please don’t start debating like politicians if you didn’t like my list or if I missed your favorites. :P

No comments: